Exhibits are an integral part of the International Reliability Physics Symposium. Don’t miss this opportunity to showcase your company’s products and services in our VIRTUAL exposition.
IRPS 2021, for the first time in the conference’s history will host EXHIBITS VIRTUALLY, using the Underline Science virtual platform. Leveraging this platform, you will still be able to:
● Let your customers know that your company is a leader in semiconductor device and systems reliability.
● Reach the niche market of microelectronics reliability engineers participating in the Symposium.
● Discover new opportunities in reliability test and physics of failure that will help guide the future strategy of your company.
For more than 59 years, the International Reliability Physics Symposium (IRPS) has been the premier conference for engineers and scientists to present new and original work in the area of microelectronics reliability. Drawing participants from the United States, Europe, Asia, and other parts of the world, IRPS seeks to understand the interplay between the reliability of semiconductor components, integrated circuits, and microelectronic assemblies through an improved understanding of both the physics of failure as well as the application environment.
● 400+ professionals from the semiconductor reliability field
● 90+ platform presentations and invited talks
● 50+ posters at the evening reception
● 20+ tutorials
● 10+ workshops and panel discussions
IRPS 2021 Exhibit Booth Opportunities:
Virtual Booth – $2,000 per booth
Virtual booth package includes:
● A virtual booth with your company name and logo prominently displayed in the exhibitor section on the virtual conference linking to your virtual room
● Working directly with underline.io representatives you will be able to create your virtual booth with company materials like product and service descriptions, pre-recorded videos, links to the company website, and more.
● Each virtual booth can host live video demonstrations, and live messaging as well.
● Technical session moderators to advertise exhibitors and encourage attendees to explore the exhibitor tabs during lunch breaks.
● Each virtual booth will receive up to 3 Full IRPS registrations with admission to the exhibit area and all workshops, tutorials, technical sessions, poster sessions and a copy of Symposium Proceedings
● Logo and Link to company URL on the 2021 IRPS website – https://irps.org
For more information or for custom opportunities, contact Lisa Boyd – email@example.com
Act now to Reserve your spot: